Join the Appletree Team
Are you fun, creative, and have a passion for making children’s futures bright? Do you enjoy working in an atmosphere where you are appreciated and valued for what you do? As one of the highest quality childcare providers in Wake County, we want you to be part of our family!
Appletree Day Care, Inc. and Appletree Child Development Center, Inc. employees some of the best early childcare educators in the business. We only look for highly motivated and compassionate individuals who understand the needs of children and want to make a difference in their young lives. If you describe yourself as an energetic, driven, honest, and caring individual who can bring creativity and fun to their work environment this is the perfect place for you. These are the type of individuals that our facilities, our staff, and our big Appletree family is looking for and we want you!
As a childcare provider we strive to create fun and nurturing learning environments that not only meets the needs of our children and staff, but does so to the highest level of quality and standard. Being an educator for us is not just a job, it’s a passion. A passion for learning, a passion for development, and a passion for greatness; because that’s what you are…greatness.
To be considered as a candidate for any teaching or staff position that requires the care and/or supervision of children, you must at minimum have a high school diploma or high school equivalency and a North Carolina Early Childcare Credentials. In consideration for a lead teacher position we seek applicants who have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Early Childhood Education or a related field. Experience in childcare is a valuable asset but not required. However, we will consider persons without either for Assistant teacher positions.
Let’s talk Benefits:
- Competitive hourly and salary positions with yearly performance reviews for potential raises and bonuses. We want the best teachers and staff available and we reflect this is in our pay scale. If you are a hard worker that has the ability to demonstrate their skills in the workplace, we feel that you should be compensated well.
- Tuition Scholarships for children of staff members: We want our staff to know that not only can they benefit from working for one of the highest quality childcare providers in Wake County, but that their children can too. We want the best for our employees because they give us their best.
- Medical insurance packages: Our staff and their families are very important to us, so we offer medical, dental, and vision insurance plans and Appletree will even help pay a percentage of medical. We value your health and want to do as much as we can to help with the rising costs of healthcare.
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick days
- Fun and creative work environment: You are not only valued as an employee but can make a difference in the lives of children
- Career development training both locally and out of state: As a company we work diligently to provide our employees with discounted and even company paid State mandatory training classes. Some trainings you may even be compensated for your time subject to the training. We offer this so that our employees have the most up-to-date training available without having to sacrifice their hard earned paycheck.
- Appletree Family: We pride ourselves on being able to refer to our staff as family. It means that we are a collective unit and no one employee stands alone. We highly encourage our teachers to work together. Assisting each other, exchanging classroom ideas, and making our program as great as it possibly can be.
Have an interest in starting a career in a company that care’s not only for the clients they represent, but you as an individual? Want to excel in life and see the amazing impact you can have in the lives of children? Apply now, and start your new beginning as a top notch Early Childcare Professional! Apply now, because we want the best and that’s you! Apply now, and brighten your future today!!!
View Current Career Opportunities